As an introvert, I find it difficult to put myself out there until photography got to me in 2010. What started as a hobby became the thing I had been looking for to be an extension of myself. I aim to capture LOVE in its truest form, genuine emotions, photos that transcend through time, beauty even in its SIMPLEST. I believe that when it’s TRUE, it’s FOREVER!
What’s with the name?
Hijo de Foto (pronounced /'ee-ho de 'fo-to/) literally means 'son of photo'. The name was coined to describe the fruits of one's talent in photography while playing around the words of an old Spanish expletive, "hijo de put*".
We provide Photography, Videography and Photo Booth services for:
Weddings and other special events
Food/Product and more
Our Photo Booth
• Automated Photo booth with Live View (know how you’ll look like before getting shot)
• Unlimited shots for the duration of your rental
• Lab quality, waterproof, fadeproof 4R prints
• Nikon DSLR camera
• Professional studio strobe lights with softbox for BLUR-FREE, SHARP and SOFTLY LIT photos
• Customized Photo Layout
• Full-time on-site booth operator/s
• Pause-time option (conditions apply)
• Exceptionally wacky props
• Online Gallery (photo booth sessions uploaded to Facebook page)
• Hijo de Foto backdrop - we care for the environment and we minimize the use of tarpaulin backgrounds. Instead, we use cloth/sequin backdrops for a touch of elegance with the traditional photo studio feel.
wedding photographer and videographer, Baguio Photo Booth, Photobooth, Baguio Photographer, Food Photographer, Baguio Food Photographer, Baguio Videographer, destination wedding photographer, photographer for hire, a professional photographer, wedding photographer philippines
Freebies when you book today!